- 8 October 2014Portside - October 2014
- 8 October 2014Bulletin 172 - Update on Impact to Operations at PPOS due to low voltage
- 1 October 2014Bulletin 172 - Update on Impact to Operations at PPOS due to low voltage
- 1 October 2014Sign-CR&B Relocation-Demurrage Services
- 18 September 2014Gazzette Copy Sale #144
Welcome to the Port Authority of Trinidad and Tobago
A strategic hub in the southern-most waters of the Caribbean, where trade lanes between the Americas and the great oceans of the World converge.
Welcome to the website of the Port Authority of Trinidad and Tobago. The services of the Authority are carried out by four (4) separate Strategic Units that are accountable to the Authority and by extension the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. .
- Port Authority of Trinidad and Tobago Governing Unit (PATTGU).
- Port of Spain Infrastructure Company (POSINCO) - the landlord unit.
- Port of Port of Spain (PPOS) - the cargo handling unit.
- Trinidad and Tobago Inter-Island Transportation Company (TTIT) - the inter-island ferry service.
Submit your email address to receive email alerts of news and updates as they are published.
Exchange Rate Applicable:
October to December 2014
1US$ = $6.3583 TT$